Terms and Conditions
- No booking will be confirmed until a 20% non-refundable deposit has been received
- Full payment of the balance of the hire fee must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the booking date
- No pets, other than assistance dogs, will be permitted to travel in Tilly
- Repair costs of any damage deemed by the driver to have been caused to Tilly’s interior by the careless actions of the hirer or their guests will be invoiced to the hirer following the event
- Every effort will be made to match Tilly’s ribbons to your wedding colours but exact matches can not be guaranteed
- Every effort will be made to arrive on time to your venue however Beautiful Day Wedding Cars will not be responsible for any delays caused that are beyond our control
- Tilly is a strictly no smoking zone
- Beautiful Day Wedding Cars will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings
- Beautiful Days Wedding Cars supports a zero tolerance policy and reserves the right to refuse carriage to anyone the driver believes may be under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance or whose behaviour is deemed, by the driver, to be aggressive or antisocial. No refund of fees will be given in these circumstances
- Should the hirer cancel the booking the following refunds will be made:
a) Less than 6 months but more than 3 months – 50%
b) Less than 3 months – £0
c) More than 6 months – 100%
These refunds exclude deposit payments which are not refundable
- Should Beautiful Day Wedding Cars have to cancel for any reason then a full refund of the hire fee and the deposit will be made.
- Beautiful Day Wedding Cars reserves the right to use photographs and video of your beautiful day in their promotional material unless any objection to this is received in writing at the time of booking.
- Tilly is fitted with a retractable step on the nearside rear door to assist those with disability or need of assistance. Beautiful Day Wedding Cars will always endeavour to satisfy the needs of those with a disability or considered vulnerable and all passengers will be treated with the same respect. However Tilly is not equipped to carry passengers in their wheelchairs.
- Beautiful Day Wedding Cars drivers are subject to an enhanced CRB check through the Disclosure & Barring Service which includes the requirement to work with schools.
- Beautiful Day Wedding Car drivers are fully conversant with and expected to comply with Appendix J Code of good conduct for licenced drivers of the Mid Suffolk Licencing Authority, Hackney Carriage & private Hire Vehicle Licencing Policy-Revised 1st June 2011